Donation Requests and Event Sponsorships
Here are the criteria guidelines. Please note, only non-profit organizations and/or civic organizations qualify for monetary donations.
The event/organization must be located or service in a Lone Star National Bank service area (Starr County, Hidalgo County, Cameron County, and Bexar County).
Donation & Sponsorship Criteria
Lone Star National Bank proudly supports the communities where we live in and serve.
Our charitable donation activities are focused on three key initiatives:
- Community Awareness
Each year we receive requests from worthy charitable causes throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
The following types of request fall outside of our guidelines to be considered for support:
- Requests to support Individuals
- Requests from political organizations
- Requests from 3rd parties to raise funds for a charity
- Requests for multiple year commitments
- Requests to support activities outside our service area (outside Starr, Hidalgo, Cameron and Bexar Counties)
Lone Star National Bank reviews sponsorship requests once a month on the first Tuesday of every month. Any requests received later than the first Tuesday of every month, will be presented for review the following month.